image derived from original work created by &y

Squareball the lawn game

To start playing check out the Getting Started section to the right.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Indoor Squareball

Ok, so it isn't exactly indoor Squareball but Outside In Games makes BoHo Bocce sets that are totally compatible with Squareball!

Jake and I have tried playing Squareball with bean bags but you simply can't get true to life bowling from a bean bag (especially the square bean bags). It looks like a BoHo Bocce set will solve all my indoor Squareball problems. I've already put BoHo Bocce on my birthday/Christmas wish list.



Visit their website at: www.outsideingames.com

*photo courtesy of Outside In Games

1 comment:

  1. Warning: I do not recommend pounding stakes into your carpet to create the game field square but I DO recommend the use of masking tape to create the square. Your mom/wife/landlord will also prefer masking tape over holes in the floor.

    ReplyDelete